Prosciutto wrapped green bean bundles are rolled with fresh rosemary and grated parmesan cheese for an extra delicious crowd pleasing side dish!Jump to Recipe
Prosciutto wrapped green beans
Holidays are my favorite, but they can be so busy! I’ve been determined to to create side dishes that are easy, use simple ingredients, and don’t take long to cook. I know your oven is already crammed on the holidays, so let’s make these side dishes easy, shall we?!
These prosciutto wrapped green bean bundles are sprinkled with freshly grated parmesan cheese and rosemary, then wrapped tightly with salty prosciutto and baked. The prosciutto lightly crisps and the grease makes its way through all the nooks and crannies, delivering delicious flavor to all the green beans. It’s simple and incredible.
Since this side dish is so easy to make, it’s my favorite green bean recipe to bring to gatherings. It’s neat and tidy to plate on everyone’s plate and it compliments any meal. Literally the perfect green bean recipe. Ever.
Prosciutto wrapped green bean bundles
- Prosciutto– Cured, salty prosciutto is a very loved Italian staple. It can be found in most well stocked grocery stores.
- Green beans– You can use regular green beans or French green beans (haricots verts), whichever you prefer!
- Parmesan cheese- There is nothing better than freshly grated cheese! You can freshly grate a block of parmesan or you can buy store bought grated.
- Rosemary– Fresh rosemary is fragrant and complements
- the prosciutto and parmesan cheese so well! You can also use other fresh herbs like thyme, basil, or parsley.
- Olive oil– The green beans are lightly brushed with olive oil which helps the parmesan cheese stick to them better while they bake.
I am all about saving time in the kitchen! If you are on a time crunch, buy pre washed and cut green beans and grated parmesan cheese. This will save time since you won’t have to wash and cut the green beans, which can take quite a while.
Make it ahead of time
You can prepare these prosciutto wrapped green beans ahead of time and cook them when you are ready. Wrap the green beans with the parmesan cheese, rosemary, and prosciutto. Place them on a plate, then cover them with plastic wrap and place them in the fridge.
When you are ready to bake the green bean bundles, place them on a baking sheet and cook them for their normal cooking time.
How to make prosciutto wrapped green bean bundles
- Prepare the green beans. Wash the green beans, then cut the bottoms and tops off and discard them. Place them to the side.
- Assemble the green beans. Lay a slice of prosciutto on your work surface. lay the green beans in the center of the prosciutto. Brush the green beans lightly with olive oil, then sprinkle parmesan cheese all over the green beans.
- Wrap the green beans. Grab the edge of the prosciutto and roll it over the green beans. Place the prosciutto wrapped green beans on a parchment paper lined baking sheet seam down.
- Bake the green bean bundles. Preheat the oven to 425. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake the green beans for 10-12 minutes. Remove them from the oven and dig in!
More holiday side dishes
- Every good dinner starts with these Rosemary Garlic Dinner Rolls. The smell of fresh rosemary and warm bread will be so enticing, it’s hard to wait for them to cool!
- Parmesan creamed corn is a tasty and easy twist on your holiday favorite! This 10 minute stove top recipe is an effortless side dish with unbeatable flavor!
- Cheesy Potato Au Gratin is made with scalloped russet potatoes and a mixture of creamy mozzarella cheese and nutty parmesan cheese. This is a dish the holidays calls for!
- Cranberry sauce is made with only 4 simple ingredients and is refined sugar free- the perfect, healthy side dish!
More Sea Salt Savorings classics
- Balsamic Glazed Salmon with Strawberry Relish
- The Best 30 Minute Weekday Meals
- Italian Stuffed Artichokes + Instant Pot instructions
- Southern Collard Greens With Smoked Turkey
- Cajun Dirty Rice
Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram to stay in touch! I love to see your creations! Tag me at #SeaSaltSavorings to show me what you’ve made!
Prosciutto Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
Prosciutto wrapped green bean bundles are rolled with fresh rosemary and grated parmesan cheese for an extra delicious crowd pleasing side dish!
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 1 lb green beans tops and bottoms cut and discarded
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Assemble the green bean bundles. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Lay a slice of prosciutto on your work surface. Place 8-10 green beans in the center of the prosciutto slice. Brush the green beans with olive oil. Sprinkle 1-2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese over the green beans, then top with a pinch of rosemary.
Wrap the green beans. Grab the edge of the prosciutto and tuck it over the green beans. , then roll it tightly. Place the green bean bundles on a parchment paper lined baking sheet seam side down,
Bake the green bean bundles. Place the baking sheet on the middle rack in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
Serve. Top the green bean bundles with more parmesan cheese, serve, and enjoy!
GRAB OUR PERFECT PANTRY CHECKLIST
No more asking your spouse what's for dinner! Grab our Perfect Pantry Checklist + 12 bonus recipes right now!