This refreshing and tropical summer sangria is loaded with fresh fruit and sparkling Moscato. This is the perfect drink to serve at summertime parties!
Get ready to dive right into this delicious and refreshing summer sangria recipe! This sangria is my all time favorite drink to serve at parties or BBQs because it takes just a few minutes to make, it’s super flavorful, and everyone loves it!
Why you’ll love this summer sangria recipe:
- It’s loaded with fresh fruit. This sangria is chock-full of pineapple, strawberries, and orange wedges which makes it explode with juicy tropical goodness! You can switch it up and add your favorite summertime fruits to customize this sangria.
- It’s ready in minutes. Just chop some fresh fruit (or add frozen!), pour the sparkling Moscato, add the rum, and stir! This sangria is quick and easy to make!
- It’s perfect to serve at parties. I don’t know about you, but I’ll be busy entertaining this summer! This sangria is the perfect drink to serve at parties because it makes plenty of servings, it’s budget-friendly and easy to make- saving you time in the kitchen!
Summer sangria key ingredients
White wine- You can use your favorite white wine for this recipe. I chose a sparkling moscato to add some bubbles and sweetness.
Rum- White rum or vodka is perfect for this summer sangria recipe. Smirnoff mango rum added such a delicious tropical flavor to the sangria!
Fruit- Pineapple, orange, and strawberries add so much color and flavor. The best part? The fruit soaks up the alcohol and makes for a delicious boozy treat when the sangria is gone!
Freeze your glasses. Put your drinking glasses in the freezer for 30 minutes so they are nice and frosty. This will help keep your sangria nice and cool.
Add the sparkling moscato last. If you are making this summer sangria ahead of time, combine the rum and chopped fruit in a pitcher and let that steep in the fridge. When you are ready to serve, add the chilled sparkling moscato to the pitcher. This way, the bubbles won’t go flat but the fruit will still have time to steep and add their delicious tropical flavors.
How to make a summer sangria
- Chop the fruit. Slice the pineapple, strawberries, and orange slices, then add it to a large pitcher. Add the orange juice.
- Add the rum. Pour the rum or vodka into the pitcher. If you plan on serving this summer sangria later on, place the pitcher in the fridge and allow it to steep for at least 1 hour.
- Add the white wine. Pour the white wine into the pitcher. Top with ice and serve. Mangia!
More summer drinks
Tropical Summer Sangria
- 1 750 ml sparkling moscato
- 1 cup Smirnoff mango rum
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cups pineapple chopped
- 2 cups strawberries halved
- 2 oranges sliced
- 4 cups ice
- Add the pineapple, strawberries, and orange slices to a large pitcher.
- Pour the orange juice and rum into the pitcher. If you are making this ahead of time, place the pitcher in the fridge and add the sparkling moscato just before serving.
- Add the sparkling moscato to the pitcher, then top with ice. Serve. Mangia!
Nutrition values are estimates, for exact values consult a nutritionist.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.