Vegan Pumpkin cheesecake is made with cashews, sweetened by maple syrup, and has all the pumpkin pie flavors you love!Jump to Recipe
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Why can’t we just keep pumpkin pie ‘normal’? BECAUSE VEGAN CHEESECAKE IS DELICIOUS! There! I said it! You will not regret these super creamy and flavorful mini cheesecakes that take just a few minutes to whip up.
The hardest part about making these vegan cheesecakes? Waiting two hours for them to harden in the freezer! I glided my finger along my blender after I had filled all the cheesecake molds and took a taste. Wow. The pumpkin and pumpkin spice blend is well balanced and so smooth!
Pumpkin everything is my fall theme. I can’t get enough of it. I have been known to wake up and sneak a slice of pumpkin pie for breakfast. Don’t forget the whipped cream.
These vegan pumpkin cheesecakes were a no brainer. They are packed with protein from the cashews, pumpkin, and oats, giving you the little pep that you needed!
If you noticed, I did not include coconut oil in my recipe. I found that coconut oil was not necessary since I used coconut milk with full fat. The coconut milk had enough fat to firm the cheesecakes up, but if you want a firmer cheesecake, add 1/4 cup of coconut oil to the recipe.
Pumpkin Cashew Mini Cheesecakes
What ingredients do I need for vegan cheesecake?
- Cashews– soaked overnight ( Nuts naturally contain Phytic acid and helps store phosphorus within. When soaking, the Phytic acid is broken down, helping the human body digest it with ease. Without soaking nuts, the Phytic acid can bind to minerals such as iron, zinc, and calcium. This will prevent the intestinal track from absorbing the highest amount of nutrients possible. )
- Lemon– juiced
- Flax seed– ground
- Coconut milk– full fat
- Maple Syrup– make sure it is 100% maple syrup- no fake stuff!
Tips for making vegan cashew pumpkin cheesecake
- Forget to soak your cashews? Quick soak them by boiling water, placing the cashews in the boiling water, remove from heat, and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Use Pumpkin Spice Maple Syrup– This stuff is the absolute best! If you can’t get your hands on this, then make sure you are using pure maple syrup.
- Freeze for 2 hours. This will firm the cheesecake up. When you want a mini cheesecake, take it out of the freezer and let it thaw at room temperature for 5 minutes.
Easy eggless pumpkin cheesecake
How to make vegan pumpkin cheesecake
- Combine dates, oats, and maple syrup in a blender. Blend for 2 minutes, or until it forms a ball.
- Remove the date mixture from the blender. Use a tablespoon to measure out the date mixture and put it in the bottom of muffin mold with liners. Flatten the crust.
- In the blender, combine cashews, a pinch of salt, flax seed, coconut milk, pumpkin spice, and maple syrup. Blend for 2 minutes or until the texture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture in each muffin mold until it almost reaches the top. Place in the freezer for 2 hours. Enjoy!
Other vegan cheesecake ideas:
- No Bake layered Vegan Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Vegan Cheesecake
- Raspberry Vegan Cheesecake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Blueberry Vegan Cheesecake
Other Sea Salt Savorings Classics
- These Creamy Vegetarian Black Bean Taquitos are packed full of black beans, green chiles, cauliflower rice, and a perfect blend of Mexican spices. With every crunchy bite, there is no doubt this will be your favorite vegetarian dish!
- Vegetarian Poke Bowl is a colorful, crunchy, and down right delicious! Full of crunchy vegetables like asparagus, cauliflower, snap peas, peppers, and carrots, this ten minute meal will be your new go-to dish.
- Butternut squash stuffed shells with Italian sausage and a creamy sage sauce is the perfect fall meal! Each bite has layers of flavor that makes this the ultimate comfort food!
- This Easy Loaded Vegetable Pot Pie has all the flavor of Mom’s creamy classic dish, without the meat! With white beans, potatoes, peas, corn, green beans, carrots, celery, and herbs, this dish will leave you feeling nourished and satisfied.
Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram to stay in touch! I love to see your creations! Tag me at #SeaSaltSavorings to show me what you’ve made!
Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake
Vegan Pumpkin cheesecake is made with cashews, sweetened by maple syrup, and has all the pumpkin pie flavors you love!
- 1 cup dates
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 TBS maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cup soaked cashews
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 TBS flax seed ground
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 TBS pumpkin spice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
Soak cashews in 2 cups of water overnight. You can opt for the quick soak, which is pouring boiling water over the cahsews and soaking for 15 minutes. Drain the water, and set the cashews aside.
In a blender, combine the dates, oatmeal, pinch of salt, and maple syrup. Blend to combine. The dough will form a ball.
Line a muffin pan with silicon or paper inserts. Using a tablespoon to measure, scoop out 1 TBS worth of crust to each insert. Oil your hands with coconut or olive oil, and press the crust so it is flat and even.
In the blender, combine cashews, pumpkin, coconut milk, juice of 1 lemon, flax seed, and maple syrup. Mix until the texture is smooth. Fill each muffin insert until it is almost full.
Place muffin pan in the freezer for two hours. Keep in the freezer until ready to serve, and let thaw for ten minutes. Return the uneaten ones to the freezer for storage! Mangia!
GRAB OUR PERFECT PANTRY CHECKLIST
No more asking your spouse what's for dinner! Grab our Perfect Pantry Checklist + 12 bonus recipes right now!
Leave a Reply