No bake piña colada cheesecake bars are whipped, fluffy, and bursting with tropical flavors! These easy cheesecake bars are whipped up in minutes and is the perfect cold sweet treat that will please the crowd.Jump to Recipe
No bake cheesecake bars
If you love easy cold desserts, check out my no churn cake batter ice cream, funfetti dip, or mango and tajin paletas!
Piña colada cheesecake bars are the perfect easy no bake dessert! They take only a few minutes to make and are such a crowd pleaser! Whenever I take these cheesecake bars to a party, I always get asked for the recipe- so here it is!
This no bake cheesecake recipe uses only 5 ingredients! It’s the perfect summertime dessert because it sets in the freezer and is nice and cold- perfect for those hot summer days! I love to make these cheesecake bars because they are the perfect dessert to pull out of the freezer when I am craving a sweet treat.
You cannot go wrong with this easy no bake dessert!
- They are easy to make! These no bake cheesecake bars are made in three simple steps- make the crust, make the filling, and freeze them. Easy, right?! You can easily make these ahead of time and pull them out of the freezer when you are ready to serve for an ultra delicious and super easy dessert.
- They are packed with tropical flavor! I have yet to meet someone who does not adore the tropical flavors of a piña colada, especially in the summer! These easy no bake cheesecake bars are made with banana cream pie pudding, coconut milk, and crushed pineapple- the perfect flavor combo!
- They are the perfect no bake dessert to bring to the BBQ! There is nothing better than enjoying a cool treat at a summer BBQ. These no bake cheesecake bars are cool, fluffy, smooth, and will have you running back for seconds!
Easy no bake cheesecake key ingredients
- Vanilla wafers- Crushed vanilla wafers make the crust for the no bake cheesecake, and they go perfectly with the piña colada flavor. The crust is made quickly in a blender, then pressed into the pan and sets in the fridge while up whip up the filling- so easy!
- Cream cheese- Since cream cheese is the main ingredients of these easy no bake cheesecake bars, opt for a good quality brand. Make sure you are using room temperature cream cheese for this recipe so the filling is nice and smooth. Cold cream cheese tends to create a lumpy batter.
- Banana pudding- Piña coladas main flavors are pineapple and coconut, but the addition of banana really sends this recipe right over the edge. Banana cream pie pudding is added to thicken the batter and add loads of tropical flavor. If you cannot find banana pudding, you can opt for vanilla instead.
- Crushed pineapple- Whenever someone tries these no bake cheesecake bars for the first time, they ask “is there pineapple in this?!” with pure delight! The pineapple adds so much flavor and really brings the piña colada taste to this summer dessert.
- Whipped topping- The whipped topping is folded into the filling mixture in the last step to make these cheesecake bars fluffy, light, and smooth.
Can no bake cheesecake be made in advance?
You can easily make these piña colada cheesecake bars ahead of time and pull them out the the freezer when you are ready to serve. Follow the recipe, then place it in the freezer covered. Pull the dessert out about 15 minutes before you’d like to serve them.
How to serve
Since these easy no bake cheesecake bars will be frozen solid, take them out of the freezer 15 minutes before you plan on serving them. Cut them with a hot knife and serve!
How to make no bake cheesecake
- Pulverize the vanilla wafers and melted butter in a blender until it resembles wet sand. Pour the crust into a parchment paper lined 9X9 baking dish. Press the crust to the bottom of the dish with the bottom of a cup. Place the dish in the fridge.
- Combine the cream cheese and confectioners sugar in a large bowl, then whip until it’s light and fluffy with a hand held mixer. Add the coconut milk, crushed pineapple, and banana pudding mix to the bowl, then mix until just combined. Fold in the whipped topping until it is just combined.
- Pour the no bake cheesecake filling into the pie crust, then place them in the freezer for at least 3 hours. Cut the no bake cheesecake bars with a hot knife when you are ready to serve. Mangia!
Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram to stay in touch! I love to see your creations! Tag me at #SeaSaltSavorings to show me what you’ve made!
No Bake Piña Colada Cheesecake
No bake piña colada cheesecake bars are whipped, fluffy, and bursting with tropical flavors! These easy cheesecake bars are whipped up in minutes and is the perfect cold sweet treat that will please the crowd.
- 11 oz Vanilla wafers
- 8 tbsp salted butter melted
- 16 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
- 3.4 oz banana cream pudding mix
- 1 cup crushed pineapple drained
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 8 oz whipped topping
Line a 9X9 baking dish with parchment paper.
Add the vanilla wafers and melted butter to the food precessor and mix until it resembles wet sand.
Add the crust mixture the the baking dish, then use a cup to press the crust to the bottom of the dish. Place the dish in the fridge.
Combine the cream cheese and confectioners sugar in a large bowl, then use an hand mixer to whip until it is light and fluffy. Add the banana cream pudding mix, crushed pineapple, and coconut milk. Mix until it it just combined.
Fold the whipped topping into the mixture with a spatula until it is just combined.
Pour the no bake cheesecake filling into the crust, then use a spatula to smooth the top. Place the cheesecake in the freezer for 3 hours. Use a hot knife to cut 9 bars, then serve. Mangia!
GRAB OUR PERFECT PANTRY CHECKLIST
No more asking your spouse what's for dinner! Grab our Perfect Pantry Checklist + 12 bonus recipes right now!
Leave a Reply