Sweet, spicy, and a little bit tangy- this pan-roasted honey lime sriracha salmon is the best 30 minute meal!
Baked Honey Sriracha Salmon
I cannot get enough of this honey sriracha salmon. Salmon has tender flakiness that goes so well with so many flavors, like this Baked Salmon with Cranberry Relish, or this 20 Minute Creamy Lemon Orzo with Salmon.
Are you one of those people who thinks cilantro tastes like soap? A study explains that some people taste the normal (delicious) flavor of cilantro, while others taste a soapy note. The more cilantro the better for me, but my husband tastes soap. The conflict!
This baked salmon is glazed with a sweet and spicy sriracha sauce that is made simply and quickly in a blender. Toss in a little lime juice, a dash of soy sauce, a good squeeze of honey, and some spicy sriracha and give it a quick blend. Easy, right?
The best part is this easy salmon dinner is ready in minutes! Salmon is super tender and cooks quickly. If you are serving this fish dish with longer cooking sides like rice, start that first before the salmon.
Honey Sriracha Sauce Ingredients:
- Sriracha sauce
- Soy sauce
- Lime juice
- Salmon filets
How to make it
- Mise en place. Start by gathering all your ingredients and place them on your counter. This makes your cooking time quicker and easier!
- Combine the sriracha sauce, honey, soy sauce, lime juice, cilantro, and garlic in a blender. Give it a quick whirl until everything is combined.
- Divide the sauce in half. Place one half to the side, this will be used to top the salmon once it’s done cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Layer a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the salmon fillets on the baking sheet. Using a brush, coat the salmon with the sauce.
- Place the salmon in the oven and bake for anywhere between 10-15 minutes, depending on the size of the filet.
- Coat the salmon with the sauce. Once the salmon is done baking, coat the salmon with the remaining sauce for extra flavor!
What goes with salmon
- Pan roasted garlic broccoli is an addictingly delicious side dish that goes great with many varieties of protein.
- Classic pico de gallo is chock full of fresh ingredients and goes great with a sweet and spicy profile.
- You can never go wrong with white wine and lemon roasted artichoke hearts!
- While we’re talkin’ sweet and tangy, try these honey balsamic roasted beets!
Baked Honey Sriracha Salmon
- 4 4-6 oz salmon filets
- 1/4 cup sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove salmon from the fridge and pat dry.
- Combine the sriracha sauce, honey, lime juice, cilantro and garlic cloves in a blender and blend until smooth. Save half the sauce and place it to the side.
- Using a basting brush, coat the salmon with the sauce. Place the salmon in the oven and cook for between 10-15 minutes, depending on the size of the filets. The salmon will flake easily when it is done cooking.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and coat again with more sauce for extra flavor. Serve with lime wedges and more cilantro. Mangia!
Nutrition values are estimates, for exact values consult a nutritionist.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.