This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.Jump to Recipe
This sexy aphrodisiac Valentine’s Day charcuterie board is made with fresh, healthy ingredients that will really set the mood!
Valentine’s Day charcuterie board
If you love fun charcuterie boards, check out this Valentine’s Day charcuterie board, Italian summer melon and cheese board, or this pancake breakfast board.
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and what better way to celebrate than this Valentine’s Day charcuterie board that is loaded with aphrodisiacs! It’s healthy, delicious, easy to make, and will really set the mood!
Spending Valentine’s Day at home is hands down my favorite way to celebrate. I love the cozy at home vibe! This board is a great way to really spice up the evening! Grab a bottle of bubbly and a comfortable spot, because this board will have you grazing!
Aphrodisiac charcuterie board ingredients
- Nuts– Pistachios, almonds, pine nuts, and walnuts are all known aphrodisiacs.
- Seafood– Smoked oysters and salmon add the perfect saltiness.
- Fruit– Apples, figs, pomegranate, cherries, and strawberries are perfect for this Valentine’s Day charcuterie board!
- Vegetables– Asparagus is crunchy, flavorful, and can be eaten raw!
- Honey– I love adding honeycomb to my charcuterie boards because it makes quite the statement!
- Chocolate– Dark chocolate is heart-healthy, perfect for Valentine’s Day!
- Champagne– My all-time favorite is Chandon Brut Champagne. It’s more on the dry side, but it is crisp and goes well with just about anything!
Here are a few ingredients that are not aphrodisiacs but they are delicious and make for great additions.
- Jalapeno cheese
- Jalapeno jelly
- Hot capicola
How to make this aphrodisiac Valentine’s Day board
- Select one or two ingredients from each category: Nuts, fruit, vegetable, seafood, honey, chocolate, and champagne.
- Place the ingredients around the board. I like using large boards like a metal board, or a wooden board because they are large, beautiful, and will fit all your ingredients. Place the large ingredients on the board first, then use the smaller ingredients to fill the empty spots across the board.
- Serve. Eat right off of the tray and dig in!
More Sea Salt Savorings classics
- Sheet Pan Gnocchi Caprese with Asiago Spinach Sausage
- Mojo Chicken (baked, grilled, or stovetop!)
- Chicken Margherita(grilled, baked, or stove top!)
- Small Apartment Design
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Thighs
Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram to stay in touch! I love to see your creations! Tag me at #SeaSaltSavorings to show me what you’ve made!
Aphrodisiac Valentine’s Day Charcuterie Board
This sexy aphrodisiac Valentine's Day charcuterie board is made with fresh, healthy ingredients that will really set the mood!
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 apple sliced
- 1/2 cup figs halved
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup cherries
- 1/2 cup asparagus bottom 2 inches cut off and discarded, then sliced
- 3.75 oz smoked oysters
- 4 oz smoked salmon
- 4 oz cheese sliced
- 4 oz crackers
- 4 oz jalapeno jelly
- 4 oz dark chocolate
- 4 oz honey comb
Place the ingredients in random patterns on the board, using the smallest ingredients to fill the empty spaces. Serve and mangia!
GRAB OUR PERFECT PANTRY CHECKLIST
No more asking your spouse what's for dinner! Grab our Perfect Pantry Checklist + 12 bonus recipes right now!
Leave a Reply